· Being on time for your appointment is appreciated and is a courtesy to other clients. We want to make sure you receive your full service and that the clients following your appointment will have the same opportunity. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment, this will allow you time to fill out any necessary paperwork and to prepare for your service.
· Any makeup lesson will requires a deposit or a full payment. On these appointments a 48 hour notice is needed to cancel or reschedule. Deposit are non-refundable.
· Jb has licensed professional that perform services under guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse services requested that go against any of our guidelines.
· If you are more than 15 minutes late you are considered a ‘no show’, we cannot guarantee the services will be rendered. No show appointments will be charged $30, this will be charged to the credit card that you put on file when booking your appointment.
· No refunds are given for gift certificates or gift cards.
· No refunds are given for pre-paid services or gift certificates, and no showing your appointment will result in the lost of up to $30 of the pre-paid service. That amount will be deducted from your pre-paid amount.
· No showing on a promotional gift card, certificate or service will result in the lost of that a card, certificate or services. (promotional services include, giveaways, drawings, donated services)
· Children under the age of 13 are not allowed in unless they are coming in for a service. This is to preserve the atmosphere for all of our clients.
· We ask that you please put your cell phones on silent or vibrate to maintain the ambiance. Also we ask that you do not answer your phone during your appointment. Answer your phone will not stop or pause the service, or give you any more time than what has been scheduled.
· Tipping is left to the discretion of the client, we do not add gratuity to any of our services. Our employees greatly appreciate any and all gratuities that they are given.
· Please give 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Update Jan '21